A message from Bill Finnegan, Owner - Finetco
Extremely important information regarding the operation of all Finetco locations
As we all know we are in a crisis that our country and world has never seen before. There is no clear answer as to what the appropriate action is to take or not to take. One thing that is clear is the safety and health of our customers, vendors, employees, and all of the associated families is of paramount importance.
We will remain fully open at all locations and expect this to be the case throughout this crisis. Please find the following TEMPORARY changes that will be implemented at all Finetco locations effective immediately.
- Per state and federal guidelines, there will be a limit to the number of customers allowed in each store. When the store capacity is met, a greeter will be at each entrance to restrict additional entry.
- If you come to the store to place and pick up an order and we are at capacity please feel free to call the store from the parking lot to place your order and it will be prioritized and prepared immediately for your pick up, it will be brought out to the parking lot to be delivered to you.
- There has been a barrier placed 10\' away from the front counter. We would ask that all customers stay behind that line to conduct their business.
- When signing for payment electronically, the keypad will be sanitized before you approach the counter. After signing the keypad, it will again be sanitized for added precaution.
- We request that all customers call for an appointment to visit the showroom. We will have an Associate assigned to help you using all safe distance protocols.
- Whenever possible, please use the phone, e-mail, or text to place orders. This will help keep contact to a minimum for both our customers and employees. In addition, please utilize our customer portal to place orders or pricing requests. If you do not have access to our portal service please contact your Sales Associate or the Store Manager.
- We will provide curbside pickup for orders. Please contact a Sales Associate to place your order, provide a time when you plan to pick it up and we will make every effort to have the order staged for pickup before you arrive.
- The hours of operation at all locations will not be changed with one exception, Coventry Lumber will not be open after 5pm on Tuesday and Thursday nights until further notice.
- We ask that anyone wishing to meet with one of our Kitchen Designers to make an appointment. This will help us control the number of people in the building at a given time.
- In Coventry, the drive-thru sales counter will be closed until further notice. All transactions will take place at the main showroom sales counter.
- All lumberyard material pickup will now be prepared by Finetco personnel and staged for customer pickup. Locations with a drive thru lumberyard will have controlled access and only allow for a limited number of people at a time. Advance notice of yard pick up orders is appreciated and will speed up processing time.
- We cannot put two people in the cab of a pickup truck or flatbed vehicle. For orders that require more than one person to unload, we request the customer to please have the appropriate personnel on site to unload to allow our driver to stay in the truck.
Each and everyone one of you have my personal commitment that we will do everything we can to keep our business disruption as minimal as we can while following all recommendations and providing a safe place to work and do business.
If you have any comments, questions, or recommendations to any of the actions we have implemented please do not hesitate to contact me directly at Bfinnegan@finetco.net or 401-562-0177.
Please stay Healthy, and thank you for your support and understanding through these trying times for all of us.
Bill Finnegan, President - Finetco
Welcome to E.L. Morse Lumber
Established in 1963, E.L. Morse Lumber is the Massachusetts division of Finetco® and has always maintained a commitment to the building industry in Massachusetts with personalized service for all commercial and residential customers. The factors that allow E.L. Morse to continue to grow throughout the state is the availability of quality building products that have met and exceeded industry standards. Also, a commitment to all customers to provide expedient service with a fleet of trucks delivering products throughout the state daily.
E.L. Morse Lumber is dedicated to providing top-notch service by knowledgeable industry professionals to all builders, contractors, architects, designers and homeowners. This includes the inside sales specialists and the outside sales team with years of onsite building experience and technical capabilities. The kitchen design center offers experienced designers to assist builders, architects and homeowners with all commercial and residential projects from new construction to renovations.
A full service lumberyard is what can be found at E.L. Morse Lumber and part of it is the 25,000 square foot enclosed drive-thru warehouse for added convenience when selecting the products needed for any project. There is easy access to E.L. Morse – conveniently located off exit 21 from Interstate 195.